Day 6 of the road trip in Northern Spain. Said goodbye to the Gredos mountains and on to Salamanca. Bathed in a pool w/waterfall we first visited 18 years ago. Even though the rush of water is less than half what it was then, still remembered the memory of my son slipping & falling down to the bottom of the pool.
The 'gargantas' are also full of curious grazing cattle and small tranquil spots to relax and float in pure, cold mountain streams.
With my friend Hawkins where the master becomes the student & vice versa!
Two days to Vigo & Galicia
Latest from Jose Sueiro
- Day 16: my first visit to the famous Gehry designed, Marques de Riscal hotel.
- Day 15: of this wonderful journey through the north of Spain
- Day 13-14: travels through the north of Spain. Leaving Galicia
- Days 11 & 12: of our trip through northern Spain. We have enjoyed the rural parts of Pontevedra & the Rias
- Day 10: of our trip in Galicia impressed by the prosperity that surrounds us