Day 8, transition from the heat of the highlands to the ocean breezes of the Galician coast.
Stopped in Vigo to see Celtiña lose (1-2) to Atl. Madrid.
Arrived in the Rias Baixas to stay in a lovely 'Pousada' on the beach at La Lanzada (see photo).
Hawkins took a photo at the port of Vigo looking out to Cangas on the 'Ria de Vigo'.
All my posts are recollected in Bitacora Spain 2021 on my blog metrodiversity.com
Latest from Jose Sueiro
- Day 16: my first visit to the famous Gehry designed, Marques de Riscal hotel.
- Day 15: of this wonderful journey through the north of Spain
- Day 13-14: travels through the north of Spain. Leaving Galicia
- Days 11 & 12: of our trip through northern Spain. We have enjoyed the rural parts of Pontevedra & the Rias
- Day 10: of our trip in Galicia impressed by the prosperity that surrounds us