This is the gentleman I call the last hippie on Silgar beach. Mr. Otero owns a quirky souvenir shop
on the last individual home of what used to be a cute fishing village when I was a kid. You can see the house in the middle of the picture here.
Latest from Jose Sueiro
- Day 16: my first visit to the famous Gehry designed, Marques de Riscal hotel.
- Day 15: of this wonderful journey through the north of Spain
- Day 13-14: travels through the north of Spain. Leaving Galicia
- Days 11 & 12: of our trip through northern Spain. We have enjoyed the rural parts of Pontevedra & the Rias
- Day 10: of our trip in Galicia impressed by the prosperity that surrounds us